Regular Cleaning Maintenance
Allen’s #1 most professional house cleaning service
What's included in a Maintenance residential cleaning service?
When you hire us for your house cleaning or maid services, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! There are many options for house cleaners, house cleaning and maid services, but there is only one that stands out as the BEST! Tidy Upped!
Our services are available for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one time cleanings. Contact us today for more details and to schedule your house cleaning estimate. Our other services available include carpet cleaning, window cleaning, after party events cleans, and more!
Maintenance General Cleaning
For your ongoing, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly services, your maintenance cleanings include the following:
- Ceiling fans & light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds, window sills, & lock ledges (dusted)
- Moldings & woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted & polished)
- Top of refrigerator (dusted)
- Outside of appliances cleaned
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/shower & tiles (scrubbed)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
It is presumed that the home will be in order and somewhat picked up to facilitate cleaning the areas describe above.
This service is not recommended for move in / move out cleans, or first time initial cleans.